Friday, June 10, 2011

8. fucker

It’s been almost a week and I hadn’t heard from Jeremy and I was just sort of starting to relax. A little anyway. I still had a feeling like it might not be over, but it’s been over a week. And last time I told him off, too. So, I was just hoping.

But today I got a DVD in the mail. It was from Jeremy. It was the final edit of his short film. I should have thrown it out or something, but…

1. I’m an idiot
2. I really like films

So I went into the living room and watched it. It was a lot more coherently edited than the rough cut I had seen that first day and the sound was cleaned up. There were a couple of really funny and clever moments. The totally fucked up thing was that it was really good. If I didn’t know Jeremy and I saw that film, I would be interested to meet him and find out what he was like.

I’m really starting to hate him.

No comments: